To make the claims process easier, insureds can open a new claim by emailing the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Avoid delays with accurate spelling.
Insured’s information needed:
2) Property Address
3) Contact information - Phone Numbers and Email
4) Policy Number if known
5) Brief description of damage. If FEMA Flood Denial Letter is needed please indicate in this area.
Homeowner Insurance Product - HO3
American Risks Homeowner Insurance Products for Oklahoma Residents
- Replacement Cost on Dwelling and the broadest coverage of perils we offer subject to conditions and exclusions
- Coverage for your roof on an actual cash value basis. Replacement cost can be purchased for contents.
- Coverage for your personal belongings on an actual cash value basis. Replacement cost can be purchased for contents.
- Legal Liability protection for Bodily Injury or Property Damage to others, subject to policy limitations.
- Additional living expenses if you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of an insured peril.
- This policy is subject to our Home Inspection Agreement.
(Homeowner Discounts for Oklahoma Residents)
- New Purchase
- Newer Home
- Preferred Customer
- Senior Citizen / Retirees
- Hail Resistant Roof
- Central Station Monitored Fire Alarm
- Central Station Monitored Burglar Alarm